Are there any applications to help me with my small business?

I want to know about applications that can make my work simpler.

There are around 5 applications which will help you with your small business:

1. Slack: This is an instant messaging and collaboration system for an organization. You can create different open team channels like accounts, marketing, media and have separate discussions.

2. Dropbox: Dropbox is one of the most popular and free online file storing and sharing services. It brings all your files together in one place. Dropbox instantly updates everyone who has access to it, so you always have important and latest copy of your files.

3. Quickbooks: This is an accounting software program used to manage sales and expenses and keep track of daily business transactions.

4. Hootsuite: Hootsuite offers a single dashboard from where you can track and manage all your Social media accounts. It will enable you to monitor what people are saying about your brand and help you respond instantly.

5. MailChimp: It is the world’s second largest marketing automation platform which helps millions of customers from small to big retailers and businesses find their audience, engage their customers, and build their brand.