I have not received my Aadhaar yet but I need it urgently to apply for a loan.
Steps to get Aadhaar printed online:
- Visit the official website of UID India https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Next, choose I have Aadhaar on top of the form
- Enter your Aadhaar no.along with Full name and Pin Code of your residential address
- Enter the text as shown on your screen in ‘Enter above Image Text’ / CAPTCHA
- Click on GET OTP, You will soon receive an SMS with the OTP
- Enter the OTP and click on VALIDATE and DOWNLOAD
- Your Aadhaar card will be downloaded in PDF file format
- The password to open this file is a combination of the first four letters of your name and your year of birth
- Take the printout of the Aadhaar card on Photopaper or laminate the card if you take a print on a normal paper.