I want to make TDS payment.
You can make online TDS payment following some simple steps:
- Go to the TIN NSDL TDS payment website,https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp
- Choose the TDS challan payment number (ITNS 281) for the online payment of TDS.
- Now enter your valid TAN number.
- Enter the TDS payment details like name, the address of TAN, etc.
- After you submit the data, you will be able to see a confirmation message on the screen.
- After this, you will have to confirm the details of the challan on the confirmation page. After you confirm, you will be redirected to the net banking page.
- At this stage, you will have to make a payment. After you make the payment, a challan counterfoil would be displayed, which is proof of the payment.