How do I grow my Business with limited staff?

I have a staff of only 10 people and cannot afford to hire more for now, I want to know how do I grow my business with this much strength.

Here are some Tips to grow your Business with a limited staff:

1. Manage effectively: If you want to do more with limited staff, do not put pressure on them, an effective manager will guide, coach, and support.

2. Make them all-rounders: The best way to get productive with your limited staff is to cross-train them about various aspects of your business processes.

3. Improve Communication: Teach them to listen before speaking and to be empathetic towards their colleagues, this will also avoid misunderstandings. Also, there are tools available to help you with instant messaging and online meetings.

4. Use Technology: Implement hardware & software that will streamline tasks, reduce costs or upgrade performance.

5. Outsource: Use third-party vendors to makes some tasks easier.

6. Stay focused and encourage team effort: Stay focused on your goals and include employees in everyday discussions.

7. Create a plan of action and stay motivated: Ensure every plan of action is documented and Celebrate accomplishments and focus on what is right.

8. hire freelancers: Freelancers come with benefits like no extra office space utilization, no training costs, etc.

9. Automate: Set processes in a manner they require less human interference.