I want to take a loan.
I am a self-employed professional. I want to take a loan, can you tell me about the documents the lenders can ask for?
- Proof of identity of the sole proprietorship
- Income Tax returns, municipal tax, water/electricity bill which is in the name of the company
- Identity proof of the proprietor (passport, drivers license, voter’s identity card or a PAN card)
- Address proof of the proprietor (driving license, passport, or voter’s identity card)
- Bank generated account statements for the last 12 months (in PDF format)
- Income tax returns for the previous 2 years
- Latest Balance Sheet and P&L (Provisional)
- Latest Audited Balance Sheet and P&L
- Gumasta/Shop Establishment License
- GST Registration Receipt
- GST Receipts/Challans
- Incorporation Certificate
- Articles of Association (AOA)