I have registered my company sometime back and I want to check my company details to see whether everything is fine

I want to check my company details.

0 Likes

To check your company details, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Visit the MCA site, http://www.mca.gov.in/
  • Click on ‘MCA services’ from the main menu and go to ‘View Company or LLP Master Data’ under the ‘Master Data’ section on the left-hand side.
  • A page will open up with the options Company/LLP name and Company CIN/FCRN/LLPIN/FLLPIN.
  • If you have the CIN number, enter the CIN number against the Company/CIN/FCRN/LLPIN/FLLPIN field.
  • Now, enter the characters shown below and then click on submit, the information would be displayed.
  • If you do not have the CIN number, enter the company name and click on search.
  • The matched company name and its corresponding CIN number would be displayed.
  • Use the page navigation to look for the name on the list. Then, click on the matched CIN number which will auto-fill in the CIN number field.
  • Enter the captcha code and click on submit.
  • The Company Master Data will be displayed after this which you can print or export to the excel sheet.
0 Likes